Brand: Wild Wood
Color: French Blue
- Part of the Wild Wood collection by Wild and Wolf - mix and match with the different tools and pieces in this brand
- Fresh and colorful twist on the classic 1960's classic phone design - ultimate statement for any home, office, or lounge
- Features push button dialing with a rotary look - receiver volume control on handset and ringer on/off switch
- Plugs into any standard phone socket for use - original style mechanical ringer
- Phone itself measures 6" W x 8" L x 6" H - Packaged in a durable printed box measuring 8" L x 10" W' 6" H
Publisher: Wild and Wolf
Release Date: 2018-02-06
Warranty: No Warranty
Details: The 746 Telephone is a classic British retro telephone and '60s style icon with a rotary inspired design. Wild & Wolf Telecommunications has brought this vintage style phone up to date with modern new colors that are bright and vibrant. Also, these landline phones have been updated with modern technology to ensure they work on any standard home telephone line. Fitted with push buttons meaning faster, simpler dialing as well as a last number redial function, which is a useful feature to have. A great quality telephone ideal for the home, office or as a present.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 7.3 x 6.5 inches
Thank you for shopping at Zacca Store
We are pleased to offer free shipping. *
* We charge $5.00 shipping for orders containing items named "Exclusive Deals".
Estimated shipping times
US orders usually take between 5 and 10 days (8 to 20 days for items coming from overseas) to arrive at their destination, but can take longer from time to time.
International orders most often take between 15 and 25 days to arrive at their destination, but sometimes take up to 40 days depending on where you are in the World. Occasionally, depending on various factors like customs, Worldwide orders can take in excess of 40 days to arrive.
(Some items are US only)
|United States||5 - 8 Business Days|
15-25 Business Days
** THESE ARE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES. Sometimes there may be delays due to the shipping carrier or international customs sorting.